We're pleased to offer the following services at Latimer Animal Hospital, LLC:
The life of a veterinarian is about providing the best preventive and wellness care as well as ensuring that your pets are supported by the best emergency care possible.
Pet Wellness Services
- Pet Wellness Exams- Latimer Animal Hospital recommends a complete nose to tail physical at least once a year and a detailed screening.
- Digital Radiology- Latimer Animal Hospital utilizes digital radiography.
- In-house Laboratory- Latimer Animal Hospital offers a full service diagnostic laboratory that allows us to perform a wide array of services.
- Health Maintenance Services- We have high standards in treating your pet, but we don’t just want to treat as they get sick, we want to prevent any illness or disease.
- Vaccines- Thankfully your pet can be protected against most major infectious diseases. Today, immunizations and preventative medicines are available that did not exist a decade ago.
- Your Pet's Surgery- It is never an easy decision to allow your pet to undergo surgery. This is why we work hard to ensure your pet’s procedure is as comfortable as possible in a state of the art surgical suite.
- Pet Dental Care- Good dental hygiene is important in your pet’s health. Dental hygiene can either add or subtract years of life to your pet.
- Client Care Services- Microchipping
Studies have shown that 10 million pets get lost each year and about 90% of those would not return to these owners without some sort of permanent lost pet ID.
- In-house Pharmacy- Our in-house pharmacy gives you the benefit of starting your pet’s medication as soon as possible.